1. Data controller for your personal data
Contact information for the data controller:
Schwenckegata 11, 3015 Drammen
Contact: 31 90 05 60
2. The information the Webshop collects from you
When you register as a customer of the The webshop, or as a member on the Website, the Webshop will collect and process certain information about you. The type of information the Webshop collects can be sorted into the following categories:
- Personal information; i.e. information that can be used to identify an individual person, including name and surname, age, sex, date of birth, title/position, credit card information or other financial information, home address or other address, email address, phone number and other contact information, log of activity on user profile and advertising.
- Your IP address and other information about your computer; the Webshop may collect and store your IP address (the number that identifies your computer on the internet) and other information about your computer for system administration purposes (e.g. to calculate how many users that has accessed and used the Website). The IP address will only be stored for the duration of the visit on the Website and will thereafter be either deleted or anonymized.
In order to detect and delete cookies, you can change the settings in your browser. The “Help” function of your browser can help you configure your browser to prevent cookies or delete existing cookies. You can also learn how to block all new cookies on your browser and which configuration steps are required to receive a notification about new cookies. However, please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, your access to certain functionality on the Website may be restricted.
4. Where is your personal data collected?
Personal data is collected through your use of the Website, from the form you complete when you register as a member on the Website, or from the information you provide to the Webshop in connection with your tenancy or lease.
5. How the Webshop use your personal data
The Webshop will use the personal data you provide to us or that the Webshop collects through your use of the Website for the following purposes:
- to fulfil an agreement with you, i.e. to offer you accommodation or lease of premises;
- to enable you to book accommodation or submit a lease application directly from the Website;
- to improve our services, the content of the Website and other relevant platforms, for example by collecting and processing data for internal statistical purposes, administration and marketing of the the Webshop. This includes identifying general utility models to enable the Webshop to improve its services and the Website;
- to respond to your questions and inquiries;
- to provide you with information of new and other services offered by the Webshop;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
6. Consent and other legal basis’ for processing of personal data
In order to process your personal data, the Webshop requires your consent or other legal basis. Consent can be given upon request from the Webshop, or by voluntarily giving the Webshop the information through a lease application, the Website or other relevant platforms for the Webshop.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to the Webshop, or by deleting your profile on the Website (see section 10). Note that certain services provided through the Website, such as booking accommodation or leasing premises, is dependent on the processing of certain information regarding the customer, and that a withdrawal of consent may involve that the user will not be able to undertake such bookings or leasing through the Website.
Other legal basis for processing can be such processing of personal data that is necessary for the Webshop to comply with all applicable rules and regulations to which the Webshop is subject, e.g. statutory rules related to storage for accounting purposes.
Your personal data will not be stored for a longer period than necessary for the Webshop to fulfil the above mentioned purposes.
7. Disclosure to third partties
The Webshop may disclose your personal data to suppliers and sub-suppliers who perform services for the Webshop, to enable the Webshop to provide you with services. (the Webshop may for example make use of suppliers for hosting of the Website, to facilitate contact with customers via email or SMS, payments systems etc.) Suppliers and sub-suppliers may only use your personal data for the purposes the data was collected for, and to perform its assignments. Any such disclosing of personal data to suppliers and sub-suppliers will be governed by, and done in accordance with, a data processor agreement.
Third parties we use in Noranorway.
If one pays with Klarna in the online store, personal information such as e-mail, name, address, social security number will be shared with Klarna for credit.
We ship packages with Bring and thus share information related to shipping such as name, phone number and address.
Google Analytics is used for traffic analysis. IP addresses and visitor patterns are stored.
Marketing on Facebook.
8. Protection of your data
The Webshop takes the privacy rights of our users seriously and have taken reasonable steps to protect the user’s privacy, including physical, technical and organisational measures, to prevent loss, alterations, theft and unauthorized access to information stored and otherwise processed by the Webshop.
9. Links to third party websites
10. Your rights
You have the right to require access to the personal data the Webshop has collected about you. If you have registered a member profile on the Website, you can easily log into your profile on the Website and correct errors in the personal data that is stored there, or delete your member profile.
You have the right to demand your personal data deleted at any time. Upon such an inquiry, all your personal data will be deleted, unless statutory obligations or legitimate interests require continued storage. Anonymized information, i.e. information that cannot be linked to you, may be subject to continued storage.
If you want to exercise your right to:
- get information about what personal data the Webshop has registered on you;
- change or update the stored data and correct any errors in that data;
- request that unnecessary data is erased;
- stop receiving emails from us, such as newsletters and similar;
- withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, use or disclosure of your personal data to third parties;
- request information about your right to data portability, i.e. your right to obtain, reuse and transfer personal data provided to the Webshop to another IT environment;
you should contact the Webshop via the contact information stipulated above in section 1.
If you believe that our processing of your personal data infringes relevant data protection regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, or other relevant supervisory authority. In Norway, this is Datatilsynet.
Here you can see how to manage cookies in the different browsers.
If you choose not to accept cookies, you may risk reducing your user experience.
All third parties used are in accordance with EU legislation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). External script used on noranorway.com is Google Analytics, Klarna, Facebook and Google Tag Manager. Most of our cookies are stored through third-party actors (script), and Noranorway AS adheres to the current rules for these. Noranorwat.com uses so-called “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your hard drive of the site you are visiting. The file contains information and is used to support you as a user and to statistics. The function can be turned off in most browsers through a menu option such as “settings”, “security”, and so on. However, this will affect the use of the site in general.